Friday, March 11, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge

Hey! So... I figured this would be a good way to start my blog. This is a pretty neat way to get to know me :)


Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts




* I do not have a middle name.

 * I hate waiting on people, but 90% of the time people have to wait on me.

 * I am an expert in making NY style hand tossed pizza. Ive been doing it since i was 15.

* I had a horrible bowl-cut growing up. Its the reason I'm scared to cute my hair short.

* I could live off turkey sandwiches.

* Music is one of the few things that calms me down, when i am upset.

* I always change in to sweats when I get home. I love being comfy.

* When people are rude, I kill them with kindness.

* I don't think food and fruit should be mixed together. Not even strawberry shortcake.Yuk!

* If I see something I like in stores, I take a picture of it and find it online. I'm a bargain shopper.



No comments:

Post a Comment